**** BEFORE READING MAKE SURE TO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING***
- PAYMENT WILL BE UPLOADED TO FREELANCER.COM BUT RELEASE AT THE END OF PROJECT ONLY AND IT WILL BE RELEASED AFTER PILOT TESTS.
- BE ABLE TO MAKE A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GOOD LOOKING WEBSITE DESIGN.
-IF YOU SEND EXAMPLES OF PREVIOUS RELATED PROJECTS. ONLY ONES THAT ARE HOSTED ON YOUR PRIVATE SERVER WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- PLEASE GIVE REAL BID!
- The website must be scalable for the future and responsive for mobile users
- Multi languages (at the beginning, just 3 language options) and multi country payment system needed.
- Must be familiar with Near-me & PlatformOS
- Insurance selection options
Im looking for a Car Rental solution bringing customers and car owners together.
This platform will let people with cars the opportunity to rent out their cars to others.
[login to view URL] , [login to view URL] for examples of already established website with similar ideas.
But, I need Provider categories (car owners) and customer categories. So providers and customers sign up they could select their categories. (from the admin menus, admin can manage/control these categories).
For providers, there are different price options (prices based on distances/days). Also customers can see these different prices on car list pages to select
The car search tool box will have the following search fields:
● Location on maps (pick-up & Drop-off) ● Location (real addresses and/or by city, state, or zip code ) ● Pick¬up date & time ● Trip duration (days)
(But, no return date needed)
Car Search Results
We will use mapview to show rental results along with list results in a vertical side panel.
Following filters should will be there on the search page:
● No. of passengers
● Whether available for instant booking ● Mileage limit
● Vehicle type
● Make & features
An important functionality to implement here is that as users hover over the list results, the corresponding map results get highlighted.
There will be a dedicated page for each listed car with extensive details to help renters choose the one as per their needs. Below given are the car details we will put on the car page :
● Multiple photographs of car’s interior & exterior
● Car’s per day / per trip renting cost
● How much renting the car will cost for the selected trip
● Option to share car page with friends on social media or via email ● Car owner details
● Car features & specifications
● Precautions renters need to take while using the car
● Location & availability chart with the pickup location information ● Mileage cap
● Option to book the car
Booking a Rental
Only registered users should be able to book a rental. Also sign in or sign up will be through email or to make things easy for users, they can use their social media logins to login to your website.
The checkout process will be simple and short & will have the following important text fields and options:
● Detailed personal information (name, age, contact) ● State & driver license details
● Payment options (credit card/ debit card/ PayPal etc.
Listing a Car
There will be a distinct ‘List Car’ option in the user profile (preferably on the top navigation bar). Since, listing a car would require the car owner to input a lot of details, the process should be divided into steps.
● In the first step, car owners should be asked the basic details such as location (zip code), car make, year, license plate, trim, style, etc.
● Next the users should be asked various car features & specifications (preferably through checkbox selection)
These are pretty much the steps & fields we hope you need for the car listing option and you can suggest any if needed.
● Photo shoot: Help car owners in taking nice clicks of their car so that they can attract more renters
● Insurances & Penalties: Provide adequate insurance on every listed car. Cancellation Penalties
User Profile Options
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $4844 untuk pekerjaan ini
How are you? My name is Bryan. I have 8+ years experience. If you would like to get high quality product with best service, hire me. Looking forward to discuss about your project. Thank you.
I own a solution with the EXACT capabilities. The solution has both native app's in iOS and Android with a web view for the admin panel. The core is developed in .NET