This should be doable by anyone with a good knowledge of PowerPoint, knowing that the work can be broken down into sub-tasks to be handled by operators of various skillsets, knowledge and abilities.
=> WE WILL WANT TO TEST A SUPPLIER WITH A TWO (2) PRESENTATIONS (UP TO 175 PAGES EACH) AND ESTIMATE THE TIME ON EACH PRESENTATION TO BE NO MORE THAN 8 HOURS
Our 100s of PowerPoint presentations need to be "cleaned up and harmonised", which requires the following:
(a) Easy / Simple:
- Transferring existing PPT presentations to our standardised template.
- Retyping certain paragraphs of text and tables.
- Cleaning up the presentations: correcting typos, US vs GB English, harmonising abbreviations and terms, etc.
- Ensuring that specific pages and content are always present in all presentations: Cover page, content page, contact page, section pages, logos, copyright logos, page numbers, presentation name/title, date, version number, etc.;
- Applying our livery standards, particularly font type, font size and colours;
- Applying our standards for graphs/figures, tables and column titles;
- Ensuring presentations can be printed on A4 and Letter-size paper.
The above will involve:
- Using the numerical table and graph functions in PPT, rather than drawing by hand)
- Ensuring that the right Slide Masters are used (sometimes, we import and mix presentations, which results in more than one Slide Master for a specific slide (for example, there could be 2 or more cover page Masters), which makes it difficult to adjust all the slides if we want to change font types or colours or background for an entire presentation and wastes a lot of time).
(b) More complex:
- Helping us to set up our templates based on our existing template or a new design if we decide to change our logo and livery. This includes suggestions/recommendations for improving the design of our slides.
- Applying visual display and printing best-practice.
- Turning pictures and screen-shots into graphs, tables, diagrams and text (and paragraphs) so that they become usable PPT objects.
- Transitions between slides.
- Transitions from content to content within slide.
- Timing of transition between content within slide, against a narrative.
- Turning PPT presentation into videos.
(c) Maximum complexity:
- Animation of objects within slides.
- Insertion of videos and other objects.
- Other things that we have not thought of yet.
47 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £15/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, Having experience in working ppt I would like to work on your ppt task. I can provide you quality work on it. Please let me when to start. I will be looking forward to your reply to start working. Thanks