Regarding development of tailor website, I’m listing down understanding and scope below.
The Client is looking to develop a modern website which will allow its customers and prospects to have a real life-like experience of all the custom made-to-order products of the Client. Given the premium clientele, it is imperative to have an exceptional brand experience across all digital properties.
The Client would like to have similar experience of that of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] - These two sites have been taken as a benchmark, so as to arrive at common understanding on features, functions and UX of the said website.
Scope of Work
In order to replicate the brand experience from the above listed websites, we need to custom build all the modules required for smooth functioning of the web portal.
Below is the list of pages with features which will be developed.
1. Home Page
- Hero Image/ Slider
- Custom Product Categories (Shirts, Trousers, Suits, etc) - Client to provide us this list.
- Sample Product Listing
- How it Works (Links to Custom Designer page)
2. Custom Designer (Shirt, Trouser, Suit, etc) - Client to provide us this list.
- Product Preview ( example [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] )
- List of custom options (Fabric, Sleeves, Pockets, etc) - Client to provide us this list.
- Real-time preview of product based on option selection - Client to provide us high-res images of each product and option sample
- Real-time updating of price
- Add to cart
- Payment through CC Avenue or similar gateway
3. Product Description Page
- Shirts (Brief write-up on what the Clients shirts stand for, its quality, etc)
- Trousers (Brief write-up on what the Clients trousers stand for, its quality, etc)
- Add all categories - Client to provide list
4. My Page:
- User can edit personal details like email id, password, phone number, shipping address etc.
- User can change measurement details.
- User can create another profile.
- User can check their order details.
- This is the profile page of customer
5. Women Wear Page - This page is designed for mainly partners who will sell women apparel
- This page is dedicated to Women Wear. It will be visible only to registered partners.
- Gallery of Portfolio of various women wear dresses
- 2 Galleries - 1 with purchase price and 2 with selling price
- Add to cart option with measurement, color, etc details.
- Make payment using CC Avenue or similar
6. Blog Section
Blog to be hosted on Wordpress - Please integrate this site with Wordpress self-hosted version
5. About Us
6. Contact Us
- Registration Customer - New Customer registration
- Login - Register and Login or Login with any of the social accounts
- Customer Profile - Enter their measurements
- Cart - After customising their products, customers can check-out and pay on delivery or online
- Testimonial: Previous clients reviews will be shown
- Footer: All pages links, can be shown here
- Registration Partner - New Partner registration
- Partner Login - Register and Login or Login with any of the social accounts
- Partner Profile - Partner profile with previous order details.
- Cart - After customising their products, partners can check-out and pay on delivery or online
8. Self Serve Portal
We will provide you functionality, so you can self manage users, products, categories, transactions, etc. Below are list of admin features.
- Admin can add/delete customers/ partners/ users.
- Admin can add/delete/update any listings (activity, category, Location, etc.).
- Admin can view all transactions.
- Admin can add/ delete any fabric, design etc.
- Admin can delete any product or category.
The above scope is additional clarification to your proposal.