I'm starting with the development of a custom CRM and CMS system in Laravel 5.2. Because I'm relatively new into Laravel and I want to speed up the project in my one-men starter business. I was wondering what you could do for me within my budget to get me started. It should only be functionality and doesn't have to look good because I would restyle and adjust it based on my already developed implementation.
Functionality I would like to develop within the project (over time) would be:
- An address book for the client where he can manage his/her clients
- A calendar which can be used as an ICS in for example a google calendar or an outlook calendar. The idea to make some reservations for clients that can login in a longer term
- Permission and role based menu and content
- Invoice system with possibility for the client to create a custom invoice template and print to pdf
- Possibility to add/delete computer files (like word docs or something) in a secure way, maybe coupled to a certain customer from the address book. - A basic content management part, taking into account that the site can be Multilingue and that it need to be possible to style with some kind of wysiswyg
- Possibility to create mails by using a custom template that can be created in the website
- Translations part to manage/use/edit the framework/core content
- Possibility to make certain parts of the system available for the client and some not (this can be done with permissions)
- AngularJS based interaction with the backbone
I understand that this is a lot but I just want you to give you the bigger picture. It's not the idea to let you program all functionality for that budget but I just want to get started within Laravel with some expert knowledge and feedback to fall back on so you can send me a proposal of what you could do and explain within my current budget. It should need to help me understand Laravel better to continue the project development. Just let me know if you're interested to help me getting started. For me this is my first project I involve freelancer with, if this is a success and my business grows It's possible I ask your services more in the future.