I want to build a website / plug-in that would serve as a universal shopping bag; I plan to use it for luxury goods, but in theory the functionality could work for anything online. It would work as follows:
1) I do my normal course online shopping across various online sites (i.e. Bloomingdales, Shopbop, etc.). If I see something I like, but am not ready to buy yet, the plug-in would export this item to my "universal bag," housed on my website.
2) I could add items across different sites to my "universal bag." When I log into the website, I see all my prospective purchases in one aggregated place.
3) Once my items have been uploaded to the universal bag, I am able to click on a given item and see where else that item is sold, allowing me to compare availability and price points (i.e. similar to expedia)
4) My universal bag will track the price and availability of that item automatically. Ideally there would be a graphic that allows me to see how that price has changed over time (i.e. like a stock price graph)
5) Finally, once an item has been added to the universal bag, I can input my "willingness to pay" for that item. (i.e. "I like this sweater, but not for the current price of $150. Please notify me if the price, on any website, ever drops below $100 for a Size XS or S." The website would then send text or email notification automatically if the price ever drops below that prescribed limit.
Similar function: [login to view URL]
16 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $500 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi. I have read your job description and am very interested in your project. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the project in more detail and very much look forward to working with you. Thank you. Alyona.