We are seeking a Web Developer to join an exciting client of ours in Seattle. This person should be passionate about web development, and building exciting consumer-oriented applications.
• Gather requirements to design and plan software solutions
• Implement software solutions by writing code in a matter consistent with company's coding standards and guidelines.
• Responsible for testing code to ensure that it is performing as expected regarding correctness and performance.
• Manages programming tasks and works on them in priority order as determined by their manager.
• Participates in the planning and scheduling of tasks, and responsible for meeting deadlines as determined jointly with their manager.
• Puts comments in code as appropriate, and produces external documentation for more complex software components.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Recommends changes and improvements in the overall shared codebase.
• Stays up-to-date with current development tools, processes, and techniques as related to the type of programming tasks assigned.
• 6+ years of frontend web development experience, at least 2 years of experience in a commercial environment for a consumer-facing product.
• Strong understanding of DHTML and web development techniques such as DOM manipulation, AJAX, Garbage Collection, I/O.
• Proficient with CSS, and experience with styling languages such as CSS3, Less, Sass, Stylus, etc.
• Knowledge of tools such as Build Tools, Gulp, Grunt, Debuggers, Profilers, IDEs
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team, respecting and welcoming ideas from partners, business stakeholders, and technical experts.
• Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and performance tune software code.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a careful approach to handling issues.
• Ability and desire to learn new technologies.
• Bachelor's Degree (BA, BS, or MS in Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
• Understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Understanding of software algorithms and ability to determine runtime complexity of algorithms.
• Experience with .NET and C#.
34 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $36/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, we can design Your project. Please, review our experience here - https://www.freelancer.com/u/webbookstudio. Waiting for Your reply for more discussion.