The project consists of build an application that can render and display a 3D human model. The model will have a translucent skin and rotate on the horizontal axis to display the front and back of the model. Organs will be displayed under the translucent skin, with the intensity of the organ varying based on a numeric value. [0 – doesn’t display. 5 – displays vividly]. The application will operate in a web environment and must work within all major browsers.
With your quote, please provide a time estimate as well as the development environment you plan to use [Flash, HTML5, etc]. Sample images will be provided when project awarded.
- Develop head to toe 3D graphic model based on images provided.
- 3D render image of a body or organ
- Body will rotate on the vertical axis (front & back). Will not rotate on horizontal axis
- Body will be comprised of translucent skin
- Organs & systems (bones, etc) will be displayed under the translucent skin
- Individual organs and systems will be enable / disable (displayed or not) based on numeric (boolean) switch
- Intensity of organ display (how prominent) will vary based on a numeric scale.
- Intensity / translucence of the skin will vary based on a numeric scale, read from XLM file.
- Color of skin should be RGB value, read from XLM file.
- Color of organ should be RGB value, read from XLM file.
- App will exist in a browser environment
- Scale to fit window or frame
- Need stability across browsers
- Need speed - this is very important - must load and render extremely fast
- Need to consider long term perspective. Don't want to have to redevelop a year from now.