ASP.NET or PHP web project connected to a backend SQL Server database. This project is centered around three main areas.
1) User Login and Questionnaire
Login screen where user would enter a unique code. The user is presented with a Respirator Fit Questionnaire (attached) to fill out. Once filled out, an email is sent to a contact and based on the results the user is either cleared to use a respirator or the resulting questionnaire is presented to a doctor for review. Progress of questionnaire would be kept in a SQL Server status table. Questionnaire results would be saved to a SQL Server Table with the code as the key. the code the user enters will be generated and put in the status table by another process not included in the project. When the use logs in, the code will be checked against an existing entry in the status table. The code consists of a 4 digit client code followed by a 6 digit user code. ABCD123456.
2) Doctor review page and utilities page. The doctor will have access to their own login. Once logged in, they will see a list of questionnaires to review in a grid. They would click on each one to review. A review screen will show only the information needed to make the clearance determination. They would review each one either clear the user no not clear them. The results would be saved in the status SLS Server table and an email is sent to the client contact
3) Main Administrator Page. This page will have the ability to add/edit and delete clients and doctors and provide usernames and passwords to them. The client table will have the client code (ABCD), description, doctor name and code. This page will also have a series of check boxes and drop down entries to be used against the questionnaire to check for clearance.
1) Respirator Fit Questionnaire: Stores the results of the questionnaire (attached)
2) Status: Stores status of each questionnaire progress and result
3) Clients: Client related information
4) Doctors: Login info on each doctor
5) Review Criteria: Review criteria for each doctor
Must match look and feel of our current website.