Responsive Website/Native iOS & Android app designer
We are looking for an outstanding responsive website/Native iOS & Android app designer for a startup company. The developer/team will be responsible for wire-framing, stunning UI/UX, coding and responsive website. The web/app must have innovative design with a potential to reach top lifestyle app category on app store. This web/app must:
• Integrated seamlessly with payment gateway to handle (debit customer/credit service provider)
• Integrate with third party verification platform for service provider
• Be able to report customer payment location based on zip code to send them periodic thank you letter
You can propose solutions to develop sound architecture and server setup. You’re free to propose solutions to make the UX better. Timelines are strict. Similar web/app that should give you an idea of what we trying to do:
• UBER or other C2B service provider
The GUI combines one simple screen with three roles to log into depending on who is signing up
Deployment and Testing:
• App packages should be shared with us
• Apps must be technically compliant to Apple store & Google Play store and submitted.
• Rejected app should be fix deficiencies to be resubmitted.
• Source code to be shared with us once mutual liabilities are fulfilled (IP rights & Ownership remain with us)
• Developer should be familiar with Geo-location using zip codes and assigned school district in US and Canada. This will be part of interview question and how developer will find this information as part of development efforts
• Compression strategy as part of functionality of the app/web as customer records or takes picture of requirement
• Online chatting functionalities for C2B relationship
• Based on High-level Milestone
o Deliver wireframe/mockup - Start coding (complete app design (UI/UX and graphics) -Logo, Graphic Design and multimedia -
o Architecture, Backend API, Frontend Apps Alpha and beta release
o Testing for bugs, errors based on our feedback.
Integration Point knowledge:
• You will be required to clarify integration point knowledge and what you have done with payment processor in the past
• You will be required to clarify how you will be integrating for backup verification of “B” component of C2B business model
Platform: Development and Deployment on AWS, integration using API to connect to payment gateway like Stripe, and other third-party verification tools
Android App Development App Store Apple Xcode CSS Ecommerce Platform Development Go Graphic Design HTML5 Java Logo Design Marketing Strategy MySQL Administration MySQL Programming Node.js Objective-C PHP Swift User Interface Design User Experience Design, AWS platform, Experience with Docker
Make sure your website link is available as part of your response for us to review your portfolio. We are actively reviewing responses.
Specific Programming skills:
NodeJS, Java,Go, C++ or Developement tools that scale on Java Framework
Development experience with Open source like
Github, Jenkins, Puppet, React, Express.js
Integration with Mapstractions, RocketChat and other tools that encapsulates/zips short video of picture with mobile application
Docker containers that run micro services