With reference to WooRank Website Optimizations Analysis I have some problems I need you to identify and fix the source of the problem.
Summary of Problems:
1. Your website is missing a rel="Publisher" tag for linking to your Google+ Page. ___
2. [url removed, login to view]âq˷[url removed, login to view]â Not Found 404 ____
3. Warning, no 301 redirects are in place to redirect traffic to your preferred domain. Pages that load successfully both with and without www. are treated as duplicate content!____
4. No IP Canonicolization: Be careful, your server IP is not forwarding to your website's domain name. Search engines like Googleâ¢ are now able to index your website with its IP instead of its domain name. This will result in duplicate content.
To check this for your website, enter your IP address in the browser and see if your site loads with the IP address. Ideally, the IP should redirect to your website's URL or to a page from your website hosting provider.
If it does not redirect, you should do an htaccess 301 redirect to make sure the IP does not get indexed._____
5. URL Re-write needed: Warning! We've detected parameters in a significant number of URLs._____
7. Load Time SLOW. 2.05 second(s) (42.13 kB/s) ______
8. Use existing or create 4 new RSS feeds created with [url removed, login to view] from one site and integrate those to a WP blog I own using RSS Agregator's Feed to Post or a WP content curation plugin like MyCurator or Curation Traffic. _____
9. Install [url removed, login to view] for robots to detect the site social network accounts (twitter....)_____
More detail on problem / task # 8.
First, I want to create a RSS news feed for "energy savings tip" from this web page:
"Energy Savings Tips" Search Results RSS Feed:
Second, I want to use the feed import on my blog here:
- or here-
Can you perform this task?
24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $167 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello from Europe, We have more information and questions ready to share. Please start chat now for more information, proposal and terms. Thanks & With Best Regards, Mike
Hi There, Please let me know your domain details for check the difficulty ratio from Woorank. Thanks & Regards, Sharanyan Sharma - Certified Digital Marketer Extreme SEO Internet Solutions