2D Slot Machine Game Art Assets for Mobile - iOS and Android - game to be developed in Unity 3D. Assets must be created in Photoshop with specific, predefined layer naming conventions for export to Unity 3D.
We Need from You:
1. Concept + Sketches
2. Final Line Art
4. Layered assets preparation and Export for Unity 3D
For the following asset classes delivered:
Currently there are 12 unique levels with about 12 unique icons/symbols for each level. More specifically, we need:
1. Backgrounds + Foregrounds + Environments
2. Transition Levels/Scenes
3. A few Hero characters for narrative
4. Props/Graphic assets
7. VFX - For things that move, explode, winning reels, jackpots, etc.
8. Reward screens
9. Promo/Share screens
10. Leaderboard screen
11. Icons, Symbols and Payouts
12. Mini game-within-game levels
13. Other assets as needed
Please look at the top downloaded slot machine games in the app store to get an idea of genre. The perfect candidate will have experience in 2D animation, creating animated sprite sheets, atlas of elements, FX assets, creating 2D graphics assets specifically for the Unity 3D workflow, uses Adobe Creative Cloud, puts the term green pepper dragon in their bid, and has professional and accurate communication skills. Please provide your portfolio with your bid.
1) You must create all assets in Photoshop CC.
2) Workflow is: 1) Create concept/rough design 2) Seek our feedback, changes, approvals 3) Make changes based on our notes 4) Seek feedback 5) Apply final changes 6) Create Line Art 7) Approval 8) Color 9) Approval 10) Export per specifications of Game Developers.
3) The job is not complete until you have received our final approval for the final design and delivered all deliverable assets.
4) You must deliver the original PSD files, slices, and linked assets for final payment. All layers, assets, and file contents must be accessible and editable by us upon delivery.
5) Your bidding on this project signifies your review, understanding and agreement to the Freelancer Non-Disclosure Agreement with regards to this project, the hiring entity, all of your art relevant to this project, ideas, inputs, contributions, and efforts, including derivative works. You may not advertise having worked on this project publicly or privately. For example, you may not define yourself or your company in the meta data or anywhere else in the design, or list our site, title, game, company or characters on your profile page, site, or any third-party site. [url removed, login to view]
6) Project is defined as a "work-for-hire" project. We own 100% of your work on this project, free and clear, including the results of your work, your efforts, proposals, suggestions and derivative works with regards to this project.
7) Project will be paid over three equal milestones: 1st milestone released upon signing of contract and start of work. 2nd milestone released upon completion and delivery of half the assets. 3rd milestone released within three days after we receive the final agreed upon asset and all deliverables.
8) Bidding on this project signifies your agreement to all of these terms.
Please bid on this project ONLY if you have proficiency in Photoshop and you understand the terms. Thank you!