I am looking for a Great Web Developer / Designer that would be able to do a Professional JOB in Developing and Designing a funtioning Nanny and Babysitting website for the Australian Market.
2 websites which have similar functions to what I am seeking, they are: ( Please ask for these URL in PM )
The websites mentioned above will give you most of the information but I will also explain some details here:
Please suggest the best platform to use for such a site and ideas?
//////// PLEASE READ BELOW FOR SPECS REQUIRED
- To be eligible to register as a parent or a carer mobile number verification will be done
- Parents can then post and respond to the adverts (message will be sent on the contacted person’s mobile through the website to let them know about the contact made so that they could login to their account and do the needful). Parents and carers can continue exchanging messages through the website until the job is confirmed among both parties and mobile numbers are exchanged.
- Parents would select a criteria for the carers and only those meeting the criteria can apply for the jobs.
- Refined searches: A feature to look for the workers and jobs as per different post codes/suburb names/cities/states and matching the criteria as mentioned above will be available to the parents
- Clients have the option to pay to the carers through the website or by cash.
- Carers will get repeat family badges which will show on the carers’ profiles, number of jobs done, profiles contain reviews by the parents for the jobs done
- The website will need to have a capacity for regular additions in the shape of new jobs posting, new registrations, blogs and advertisements.
- Website will be holding loads of profiles with photos and video introductions of the participants.
- Invoices will be sent to the parents’ accounts and payment receipts to the carers’ accounts.
- Full website will need to work smoothly on all devices.
- A monthly calendar with each profile where carers can mark their availability and non-availability at anytime depending on their schedule- which would also mean that when the system matches a job ad with a carer it should also be able to asses the availability.
Ability to like/save carer profiles for later use
Email exchange ability from the website
- It will be great to know an estimate of the cost of the project, delivery time and payment schedule and also do you provide on-going support and charges for that.