We're a local UK charity, mainly providing pro bono legal advice. Another area we're working on is educating the community about their rights - especially housing and police related. And in a bid to improve our fundraising efforts, we're developing an online "merch" store to sell stickers & tshirts at fundraising events, at the clinic and on the website. So we'd need a couple of freelancers to each provide 10 different & pertinent designs:
- for commercial use / do not use copyrighted materials
- 5 designs for stickers, 5 designs for tshirts
- target audience: UK, urban,18-35s
- should include a mock QR code in at least half the designs (as a standin for ours which redirects to our donation page)
- slogans/taglines suggestions: "not without a warrant", "I will not answer questions without the presence of a lawyer", "Tough people outlast tough times", "It is my right to safe affordable housing", "Reform public procurement of housing repair - no more local authority slumlords", etc - if you come up with any good ideas this would be cool too :)
More ongoing work (with better rate!) if both parties are satisfied with this trial!
Please private message with a selection of 5 different designs (a mix of sticker & tshirt mockups) to show your interest and understanding of the brief :)