Preface: No copy/paste proposals. No trying to call me directly or adding me on LinkedIn.
With that stuff out of the way, I am looking for a competent person or team to build my web application.
- Good to excellent English skills
- To be able to take the ideas that I have (as a non-developer) and turn them in to an attractive, easy to use application that will appeal to my target audience, resulting in your continued engagement
- Project management – I am looking for a key person to oversee this project. I will supply you with my vision and module descriptions, but will be up to you to ensure that
o Deadlines are met
o The site is secure
o Design is modern and responsive
o It’s attractive and of course user friendly
- Experience in database design
- Experience with Desktop UI’s. Ideally something like Webix Desktop/QNAP NAS interface or similar
- You/your team can commit to a project full time
- You/your team can manage/build the full stack
What is the project:
Basically, the task is to build the VERY BEST Mechanical Workshop Management software there is.
Where many others simply have text fields to key in what has been done, this project (Workshop Director) will take things to the extreme.
Some of the modules include;
- Mechanic’s interface
- Customer portal
- VoIP integration
- Corporate accounts
- Data sharing
- Vehicle Profiles
- Online billing
- Inventory management
- Data Retention/Audit trails
- Referral System
All of this will work in conjunction with the other half of this application, called Log Book Director
This is a mobile app that is used to track Heavy Vehicle Drivers’ working hours (which is a statutory requirement). Drivers will provide a lot of data which will be used by Workshop Director (such as information about Fleet companies, their vehicles etc).
To get my attention please tell me;
- Which party won the Australian federal election (to verify you’ve read this description)
- What is your weekly management fee (AUD). This will be to cover your time to discuss module requirements during development, as well as publishing the application etc
- What technologies (languages) would you use to deliver this with a Desktop UI?
- Will you handle graphic design yourself, in house or outsource it?
- If given a complete module description, are you willing to quote the cost of building that module
- At least 3 sites that you have developed as demonstrations of what you call a great looking site
Your bid should be your weekly management fee.
I’ll contact all authentic applicants over the next 5 days and will make a decision by Sunday 2 June.