My requirement is to build templates in PowerPoint and then once the template approved then the work will be to migrate a set existing slides around 150 slides to the new template. The effort on the migration is a copy paste from the existing slides to the new slide (template) while making sure the format is respected.
Below are the requirements for the new template:
1. Must follow the same design/look and feel of the corporate website: [login to view URL]
2. Must have predefined layouts - Refer to the example in the attachment ([login to view URL]) to understand the layout required.
3. Must use the same Institut Victoria logo (refer to the attachment: [login to view URL])
4. Must use the Pictures provided in the attachments (Attachment will be provided in due time0
5. Must be 16:9 layout
6. Must use the Frutiger police
7. Must have automatic Pagination number
8. Must make use of the master template slides for footers
9. Must provide 2 format PowerPoint and Keynotes
Below are the requirements for the content migration to the new template:
1. Must migrate around 150 slides to PowerPoints (A sample of each is provided in the attachments - The full slide deck will be shared once project is awarded)
2. Must make use of all the new features of the new template
3. All slides must be unified and standardized to the new template (please refer to the PP template attached)
4. Designer Must improve reading by adjusting text size if need be and adjusting pictures sizes and/or positioning to improve reading experience.