The position: We are currently redesigning several of our websites and looking for someone with a background in web design and/or web development who has working knowledge of various content management systems including (but not limited to): Dot Net Nuke DNN, Drupal, and/or Wordpress. This person will be required to do some light Photoshop work. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, and Video production/photography skills is a plus.
• Content Management System experience (DNN experience would be great)
• Experience with Adobe Premiere and or After Effects a plus
• Sort through YV image system or source images through 3rd party site (i.e. stock images)
• Able to take photos/short videos if needed
• Basic Photoshop work
• Replicate newly created layouts for web pages with multi-level sections of the website
• Regular updates to website like events, bio changes/additions, and general content [url removed, login to view] is a full-time position with an initial 6 month time-frame. Please submit your resume, portfolio (if any) and estimate of fees.
We are looking to hire quickly and would require an in-person interview prior to selecting a qualified candidate. We look forward to hearing from you!