We are looking for seasoned website content developer to create content for our Redesigned Cellphone / Electronics Buyback Website.
Description: The buyback website will be used for customers to enter the site, find out what their device is worth, and submit the information requested from us for them to ship in their device, and receive payment upon receipt of their device.
Below are some of the features that we offer on the site:
- Smart List for which mobile phones that can be sold back
- Information about the company
- Information about selling in bulk (form for the users to complete)
- Information on how the buyback program works
- Tracking your offer tab
- Log in capability (tracking offers and payment status)
- Help Page
- Support tab - takes you to support page to open a ticket / email
- Social Media Area (list of popular social media radio buttons)
- Database for capturing all of the customer information and profile info
***ONCE SELECTED, WE WILL DISCUSS IN DETAIL***
Requirements for job:
- Developer who is knowledgeable with the various web development methods
- Developer who understands Buyback Websites and how they work (ex. [login to view URL] / [login to view URL])
- Developer with good working hours and standing with Freelancer
- Developer with 4.5 -5 Star Freelancer Rating
- Developer who WILL maintain good communication throughout the project - ***This is very important to client***
- Developer who has great English communication skills ***Very Important***
- Developer who can provide various looks and unlimited revisions
Skills needed for job:
- Photoshop, Illustrator, html, html 5, java, website content creation
Submitting for job: - ***Reply with code word SAAH TECH*** this way I know that you took the time to read the job posting. Any Spam replies will be automatically deleted.
Please reply to the job posting if you are truly comfortable in completing this job, and can provide samples of your work.
Thank you and I look forward to working with the selected website content developer