We are looking for an experienced Yahoo Store (Merchant Solutions) developer who can redesign our site to responsive WITHOUT using Yahoo Merchant Solutions’ adaptive mobile storefront template. We DO NOT want to maintain a separate, independent (http://m._____) site. Our site has good traffic online which took us several years to generate these current results.
Again, the domain name will be the same along with all the current URL’s for now. It is IMPORTANT that you show us examples of similar projects you have done and the results you have obtained. We will check everything to the finest detail. If your service meets our standards, then it will be highly possible to acquire your services again and referring you to other sites that needs similar service.
Experience with Bootstrap is highly preferred, if not, needed. Just to name a few features, you should be highly familiar with:
- custom responsive design features (for front/home page, section/category pages, item/product pages, site wrapper, shopping cart, custom checkout)
- navigation features (bread crumb trails text based navigation)
- product page design (custom add to cart button, animated larger image layer view, product features tables, ordering information displayed in table)
- SEO design features (text based navigation, H1 tag headers, ALT tags on product images, individual meta tags on every page, texted based whenever possible)
- Mega menu, site keyword search box
Bid only if you know about all of this. We need someone who has hands on experience with this
We have provided screenshots of a site we found that has a great responsive design.