We have our Mobile product already working for BlackBerry (J2ME, RIM API), Windows Mobile (C#, C++) and Symbian OS (C++), which talks to Server Side (Web Services, C#, .NET, SQL Server).
Now extending the same to iPhones. The mobile application has 2 core operations:
1. Collect GPS location every minute and store in a queue.
2. Upload locations in batches 10 to web server using HTTP Post.
As we already have the product working, you will get:
1. Complete high level design documents and flows
2. XML structures for communication with server
3. How to avoid common pitfalls in a mobile application
What we expect from you:
1. Signed Non-Disclosure Agreement before starting the project, as we will be sharing our existing sources with you.
2. Application developed and working ON iPhone (not simulators) using Objective C
3. Full Source code at the end of project
The product we want on iPhone is Similar to but definitely not this:
[url removed, login to view]
Everything above is part of the Phase (I)
On successful completion of the above job we would like you to continue on Phase (II) - which will be a separate project and extra budget.
1. Enhance the application to work in background and utilize Apple's Push framework
2. Fetch the CellID
This project has been awarded to another company from Chengdu, China. On the basis of: 1. Cost, 2. Quite Relevent work. Thanks for any of your biddings. Best Regards, NAl, UK