This app is basically a To-Do app with some features added.
1. Picture Tab - User will be able to take picture. Picture is saved inside of a template. Basically a picture frame. Pic can be saved to camera roll or uploaded to website(We will provide the write access for this). Also input name, and date fields then send info to a email address.
2. To-Do List Tab - This is a List of categories pick category and secondary category then pick item status(completed,not completed, none),set item due date, and add note for item.
3. Sponsors Tab - This is a List of Categories, in each category is a city drill down. After you select a city you will have a list of sponsors for that city. Clicking sponsor takes you to a detail page where you can email,call,visit website, etc. Info is pulled from a xml file on a remote web server.
[url removed, login to view] Tab - This ties into the to-do tab. This section shows the items in the to-do tab that are coming up that you have added a date to along with there status. clicking an item here takes you to the To-do details page of that item. Where you can change the status.
5. Notes Tab - You can quickly type in notes here. Save notes view and edit them.
6. About Tab - information about the app. Mostly text and maybe a image.
Walk through image attached!
Developer skills needed.
1. Ability to take photos and save them on top of other image/template
Upload image to web address we specify with a unique file name.
2. Send email thru iPhone app that attaches the location of the image on web server along with subject and body email text.
3. Pull in a xml file from a web address.
4. Make a to-do iPhone application.
5. Make a simple notes application.
6. Wrap it all up into 1 app.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1231 for this job
Hello, I represent another programmer and myself we've been developing iPhone apps since January and can definitely complete your project. The time estimate is from start to selling on the App. Store.