Game has to run on any HTML5/WebGL 2D game frameworks (open to discussion which one). It has to provide user account creation, login and basic settings (changing a password, email, etc).
The game is a classic Tetris-like snake game:
- A single player controls a single snake with arrow keys.
- Snake can move up/down/left/right
- Food appears randomly in the playing area
- Eating a piece of food increases the size of the snake for 1.
- Coliding with any other snake or obstacle in the world restarts the game.
- The board is infinite.
- New player starting a game will land in a multiplayer world with all of the other players.
- Statistics and minimap of the surrounding area are displayed in the corner of the screen