Wanted: Activist UI/UX Designer CoFounder (possible CXO)
(20 hrs minimal/wk to start, can reduce after complete first 3-4 milestones)
MISSION: To put grassroots non-violent direct action (NVDA) and strike organizing on steroids using a new out-of-the-box mobile-friendly open source human centered secure web-based app combining 4 recruitment/commitment motivators, each having achieved POC, into a one-stop app. See also [login to view URL], and reviews from 20 top organizers and activist IT pros nationwide.
LOCATION: You can be based anywhere.
PART TIME OK if can start immediately (but ideally at least 20 hrs/wk)
ESTIMATED INITIAL DESIGN TIME:
1) for re-doing the existing clickable demo: at least 40-65 hrs
2) for both web apps (the individual potential volunteer and the campaign manager) 80-100 hrs if using HTML5 and CSS or preferably dart/flutter, less if only Sketch or alternative, not counting iteration during user testing (there are about 35 key user stories currently)
The problem we want to go far in solving, the “Mother of All Organizing Challenges:”How can the progressive grassroots organizations of today recruit, commit, support and cleverly organize massively larger numbers of volunteers than we can right now, to do NVDA and/or strikes, and ASAP--before it is too late to save democracy and mother nature as we know it. And conversely, how can the 3-6M still untapped potential activists out there yearning for major change quickly find the right campaign to join, and the right role that fits their skills and preferences.
1. Immediately improve upon existing 11min video demo (viewable at [login to view URL]) now in prottapp, produce new one in sketch, or ideally dart/flutter
2. Improve on existing work flow diagrams
3. Work with rest of tech team to ensure idiot-proof UI
4. Design interactive UI user testing protocol, to simplify user testing
5. Optional: help conduct User testing with at least 7 English fluent friends
6. Connections with easily affordable animator a plus
7. Help finding one more senior level web-app developer HUGE plus plus large financial bonus
1. Near senior or senior level experience doing mobile-friendly web- app UI design. Frontend (dart/flutter coding skill, otherwise html5/css)
2. Proven commitment to social justice and/or environmental causes
3. Communicative (quickly responds same day to texts and emails, slack) and transparent re feelings of frustration and annoyance. If unable to understand an instruction, you will send your best guess, rather than say, “I don’t understand”
4. NiceTOHave’s: connections with funders or people who know wealthy people; connections with other needed talent (social media director, digital marketing director, etc)
5. Able to start immediately
Compensation: Negotiable, depending on experience, our level of funding, and if able to bring in other talent (eg a social media / crowdfunder or outreach director or fundraiser associate). To be clear, we seek people far more motivated by justice and saving mother earth, than by money. If the betatest is successful, then much larger funding will come (donors tell us) meaning much larger salaries by this summer.
TO APPLY : VERY IMPORTANT: See winwisely(.).org/jobs for DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER COVER LETTER
Your cover letter must do the following:
1) explain why our project, when there are lots of other "do-good" projects out there? What makes our opportunity especially unique and more urgently needed than any other help the planet, or help the poor project?
2) what (bullet points) activist background do you have to convince s you have the social change passion we want in a cofounder. Already active with ExtinctionRebellion or FridaysForFuture
3) Major plus: can you introduce us to senior level social change oriented web-app programmer?
4) Already know Dart/flutter or willing to quickly learn ? ( on own time withut charging us) Dart/flutter for doig GUI, assuming you already know some html5/CSS
58 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2282 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I'm interested in your project,I have few questions would like to discuss with [login to view URL] send me a message so that we can discuss about it. Thank you