What we need is a .net developer who is excellent at debugging and working with video conversion, upload storing.
We have a website that works and wish to have the following improvements implemented
1) instead of uploading and immediately converting videos to flv the way it works now we want the files to be uploaded, the user to be informed that the file will be converted and that they will receive an email when the work is done. In the background a scheduled job converts the uploaded video into the required html5 formats, stored on the flash media interactive server, and the database updated with the different format locations so that the video player can play them for the user then the uploader gets alerted via mail that their videos are ready for viewing.
2) Upgrade our video player to the purchased html5 version (flowplayer)
3) Debug speed issues of the code and all around cleanup of code
4) Review and correct any problems in the payment process (we accept funds to fill the users account and then the user has the ability to use their stored funds to pay for paytowatch videos)
5) Popups: make sure the popups/updatepanels are only loading required content and not the entire page. This goes for the submit process/asyncroneous as well
6) Some form fields load data from the DB based on previously selected fields. This seems to take too long and needs to be sped up (either proof that the entire page is not being reloaded for the form data or why this process takes so long.
7) Optional: implement responsive functionality so that the website changes based on mobile devices 9ipad portrait and phones.
8) Change the content sliders to load data asyncroneously instead of having it all loaded and letting the person scroll from left to right. The scrolling should remain but we need to load less data at once which should help in fast speed of the page.
9) We need our videos (free not paid ones) to be watchable/playable directly in Facebook.
10) Live broadcasting page. We need an html5 solution so that people on ios devices can broadcast (right now the broadcast solution is flash based)
interested parties will receive the link and a test account to fiddle around with the site and get a better feel for the work.
This is an ongoing project that will have alot of future work including incorporating responsive nature, mobile app, revamping design but first it needs these functional changes implemented.
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1168 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Sir I have many interesting about your project I want to work with you i am very familiar with asp If you want, i will show you my some examples I want your reply Best Regards !