• It can be build using the standard SQL DB such as MySQL
• It should contain at least 4 tables for storing the description of auction items, personal information about the bidders and operational information about the past, ongoing and closed bids (i.e., USER, ITEM, AUCTION, BID).
• The Web application must contain 4-7 servlets/JSPs to allow registering items (CatalogueItem), creating auctions (CreateAuction), searching for catalogued items and auctions (SearchItem, SearchAuction), watching open auctions (WatchAuction), bidding (BidAuction), etc. You may use servlets, JSPs and facelets for Web server-side development.
• The EJBs may be used to implement one or more of the following functionality: watching auctions, bidding, notification for the end of an auction, updating the highest bids. You may use session EJBs and message EJBs for J2EE server-side development as needed.
• The Web services can be used to implement one or more of the following functionality: history maintenance, reporting, etc.
• The AJAX can be used to implement one or more of the following functionality: notification for the end of an auction, updating the client about the highest bid of a watched auction, etc.
[url removed, login to view] more information check attached file
2. You can also bid if you can do only code but no project documentation.
25 days deadline
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $225 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello i m expert java developer , i m interested at your project i am ready to deliver it to you i have made it before so i can make demo vedio for you waiting your response Regards
Hi, I am a senior java programmer working in an international outsourcing company, and leading a development team. I am fully experienced in Java web tech stack.
Dear Sir, I have a very good experience in IT industry. I can complete your project. I can finish your job time and budget with my great service. Thank you very much for your valuable time