Hi all, I need someone to complete a uni assignment about cinema website. It is an ASP.NET MVC Core Web Application using Visual Studio 2015 and SQL Server 2016. Users can check movie session times and book movies.
My budget is 80 AUD. Expected completion time is 4 days.
********Completion time is very important so do not bid if you cannot complete in 4 days**********
High level Requirements are the below.
1. It is an ASP.NET MVC Core Web Application using Visual Studio 2015 and SQL Server 2016. It just needs to run locally.
2. Two SQL scripts have been provided
3. Six web pages in total, a base template is used for all pages with a navigation bar. Only very basic styling is required.
4. Home page shows movies posters. Some simple animation (any animation will do).
5. Cinema page showing details of 5 cinemas. There are 5 cinemas in total.
6. Movie page – show movie posters
7. Event page – show some text
8. Movie time/sessions page – showing a list 5 cinemas and the current week’s session times of each cinema. Each cinema shows two movies a day, and have 5 sessions. Each cinema’s movies and session times are different from each other.
9. Booking and Cart page – customer can book for a movie session or multiple sessions or even multiple locations in the same. Customer does not need to login to book. Customer should be able to pick their seats. There are 20 seats in each cinema. Customer should be able to add and delete items from the cart. There are two types of tickets with different prices. The required price is shown to the customer, and it should accept a valid form of credit card, but are not required to implement any form of payment gateway. Session Handling: Your booking cart should be stored in session. You will not be required to use complex caching mechanisms (in memory session caching will be more than adequate)
10. Checkout & Storing Bookings: After a user completes a booking, their transaction must be stored in the database detailing a database-generated reference and the movie & seats selected. Users must not be able to pick seats used by other bookings & they must be shown the reference when completing the booking.
11. WebAPI Implementation: Build a WebAPI Controller that allows public
access to a list of movies with times for a given location. Your implementation must use LINQ to order the query from Entity Framework via time
from earliest to latest.
12. AJAX Processing: Use jQuery to build an AJAX “fast booking” selector on
the main page. The user should be able to select a location, then select a movie, then finally select a time. This should take the user to a new page where they can select a seat for their chosen movie and complete the ordering process.
You will need to use your WebAPI controller to complete this section, and should extend it where required.
Any questions just PM me. Detailed requirements (7-page PDF) will be provided after project starts. Thanks very much.
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $135 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have more than 9 years of experience in web/mobile development. I have completed many mobile/web applications. We can discuss in detail further. Thanks Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.