You are going to create a single page web application.
You don’t need to worry about persisting data in a database .
The web app should have
● a file input that lets a choose a image from their local box
● an HTML element that displays that image
● a list of of Available Actions that can be applied to that image
○ rotate 45 degrees
○ translate x by 40px
○ scale to 0.5
○ opacity to 0.5
● a list of the Actions that are applied to the image
● the user should be able to apply an Action which moves it from the Available list to the
Applied list and modifies the image.
● the user should be able to un-apply an Action which moves it back to the Available list
and removes the action from the image.
● a reset button that resets everything back to the start
Here’s a quick wireframe for you to work with. (see attached image)