This Project Must Run from a Ubuntu 18.04 or 16.04 Server, I will supply it when you are ready.
This Site will be a service to run My Python3 Testing Scripts with User inputted Data from a WebForm, Data Pulled from the Database and that User's Profile.
The Data from the WebForms, Database and User's Profile will be used as Variables for my Scripts to run the tests. There needs to be a way to Print out and save the Data that the Script outputs too, as it will need to be displayed and reused later in the script for LOOPs and Changed Values; things like that.
There will be Subscribers on this Site, so you will need to create a Registration with a Payment Portal, that works with PayPal and if you could BTC and maybe other options, if you know of any, but PayPal is the MUST.
There will need to be a way for this site to check for the successful payment, before access if given. and a way for the site to know if someone cancels their payments, to stop their access once time is up. It will also need to know if someone reverses their Charge, to restrict their access right then!
I'm Thinking that there will be 3 different Membership levels, each one will give access to more WebForms to run from New or Other Scripts, but we can set them up to mainly use my Test(Example) Script, as most of the logic and functionality will be similar.
This Site Must Support Python3 Script execution using the WebForm Data, Database's Data and User's Profile Data, with Data Displaying back to the User and saving Variables, Values back to the DB or memory to be used and changed on each LOOP of the Scripts.
To Display the Progress and Printouts back to the user. This might need to be done through a logging system that gets saved to the Database or something where if they close the site or browser, that they will be able to get back in and look at their progress on the Running Script. Sometimes the Script can run for over 12 hours. It shouldn't save all the logs, but maybe the last group of 50 - 100.
I Will Supply a Test Script to use and base the Forms off of, to test with.
I Need data to be saved to the database and used with the WebForms. I need this to be automated, with the ability to also do it manually.
I have a Script that will pull data i need and place them into Flat Files. I need those Flat Files (when updated or on schedule) to then be imported into the Database.
NEED an Admin Portal, where I can change Most needed things in the DB and everything in a User's Profile, including the Sub expire date, FB ID/FB Token and so on.
I will also need a few import Options for Flat Files to the DB. This will have some info like names and stuff, right now some of them are placed in the Test Script as a DICT, for testing.
There will also be more that we will need to then use as a Drop-down on the WebForms.
Users will need to have a STOP Option, where if a user is running the Script for 6 hours and needs to stop for any reason, they could click a STOP Button and it will end their Scrip running or looping.
It is very important that the User can EXIT the page or be logged out, that they can get back in and still see the output of their Running Script / Tasks. They dont need to see all Records, just New ones from when they get back and maybe the last 50 to 100 prints. Only the Last few Prints are of importance.
My Scripts are in Python3 and i created a Test Sample Script to use for testing that doesn't require the full framework to run for testing this output and use. This could help you understand the use of it and Output expected.
Most of the Script is just a LOOP that will keep running, until the named amount or condition is met. It should also stop after X Amount of Errors.
I'm sure there are more things that are normal and general Logic that will be needed and you could even recommend.
some logical issues and adds might come up in the Dev process.
This Project MUST be done perfect, Please Don't bid if you can't complete it.
Some Bullet Points to add.
Secure Web Page with User Login
- Admin Control Panel / Portal
- Import Database; Flat Files and Automated Task, when files update of at a set time.
- User Profile will have user info, like email, name, date joined, subscription level, Subscription End Date, FB ID and FB Token
- PayPal Payment option to gain access to hidden Tabs/WebForms to run Scripts from.
- Once the User Pays, they Have Access to Add a FB_ID and FB_Token to their Account, It Expires in 1 Month. They will need to Pay Again to add it again or to add a new one. FB_Token, can be changed by User, but FB_ID Can NOT be Changed by the user. After one month they lose access to the hidden Forms too, until they Pay again.
- Able to control and edit many features and all data from the Admin Portal.
- Look Amazing on Both Computers and Mobile Devices
Web Forms to Interact Python3 Scripts
- Everything will be in a "WebForm" type fashion, where the user will use a Drop down list or Options, which could then be used in the Python3 Script and Ran.
- Need to Show the Running Script's "print" output, even if the User leaves the page and comes back. There needs to be an ongoing record and/or log of the Prints/Output. Doesn't need to be saves for too long or even display more than the last 50 or so print outs.
- Users Need to be able the STOP the Script, If it's running and they need to stop it for any reason, there should be a way to stop it from running. It will be doing mainly LOOPs, so even if we can STOP the Loop from continuing, would be ok.
- Could be used from both Computers and Mobile Devices