A nearly identical open source implementation of what I want is here:
[login to view URL]
The open source code is here:
[login to view URL]
You can use this code as a starting point and the final code can be released as open source (either by us or you). You will also be able to reference this code directly as prior work.
- photos are loaded from server/file instead of having to be dragged in
- the map view will initially show a marker for each photo
- when a photo or camera icon is clicked, the left pane is replaced by that photo and the right pane is replaced by a new map which is zoomed to the closer location of that photo
- The user can then add multiple pairs of photo to map markers (i.e. pixel location on the photo to GPS location on the map)
- The user must alternatively be able to type in latitude, longitude and altitude in a text box for each photo point
- when a 'Save' button is pressed after choosing a point on both the photo and the map, the original view of all photos is returned to allowing the user to select another photo and apply the same to another photo
- a user can re-visit at any time to edit the points (so must be retrieved from database)
- Pressing 'Save' on the main view will submit a POST to a URL containing the following for every point selected:
- name='Pixel_$PhotoDBID_$PointID' value='123,321'
- name='Latutide_$PhotoDBID_$PointID' value='-40.9762819'
- name='Longitude_$PhotoDBID_$PointID' value='175.0625495'
- name='Altitude_$PhotoDBID_$PointID' value='300'
$PhotoDBID is the database entry ID for that file
$PointID is the ID of the pixel x,y point for the $PhotoID
- It does not have to look exactly like the existing example, you can change the design if your idea is better
- You can keep Leaflet as the map renderer
- Your code must be clean and clear
- Must work well across different browsers and mobile
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $522 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I have just read your job description. I can do it perfectly as a senior developer. I am very interested. Please contact me and then share the details. Thanks