create dynamic form, leaderboard with Sharepoint and Salesforce
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
My company NTRO (national transport research organsation) want to roll out a ‘Young Professional Development Plan’ for our technical staff to assist with both exposure and skill development across all areas of the business. The attached is the tool they plan to use to guide and drive the process. Initially they where thinking just something emailed ( an editable PDF) but I think this has potential to be more. My company said he wants it to be “cool” and for staff to want to fill it in showing a level of competition. I mentioned it would be great if we could have some kind of form online that was linked to a leaderboard, so as staff complete it they can see each other’s scores and also BGL can see who has completed what and who they can bring into jobs. They where very keen on this idea.
• They would like this to let staff see who has completed each section.
• A leader board with points to encourage “friendly” competition to complete each section.
• team leaders at a glance can see who has completed what and if they can work on a project.
• Certain staff need to sign off on certain areas (e.g Conduct a level 2 bridge assessment - Nigel Powers to certify) This is a potential banana skin not sure how we work around this.
• This is a priority project as Mike really wants to roll out for new year.
• It should take staff take staff 12-18 months to complete the plan.
I would love to have some kind of system on the intranet where staff work their way through the form, as they progress their overall score on a leader board is updated. When they complete a project, they have that section added to there name to let staff easily see who has completed it.
CEO wants to get this out in January for the new year starting. I would love to get them something back this side of Christmas to review.
ID Projek: #37464022