Java EE web application with JSF frontend, login functionality and fetching mechanism for public facebook events.
* This project is the setup for a web application with predefined technology. Therefore, clean code and a proper structure are very important. The main goal is to boost the development of the application which will be continued by another developer.
* Fetching of public facebook events in a certain area and saving them to the database. There needs to be an eventloader which constantly fetches and updates the events based on a given radius from a location. This library can be used: [url removed, login to view] Data model see adjacent graphic.
* 2 simple JSF pages needed: Login form and a start page, both with the same header
* Logging functionality needed.
* i18n funcitonality needed.
* Static user login without registration possibility. Username and password are manually entered in the database. MD5-hashes can be used to store the password.
* Technology to be used: Java EE, JSF (Primefaces), Maven, Hibernate or similar ORM framework (because of knowledge of developer who will continue the work).
34 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €548 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, Very good experince in JSF, Primefaces.. for an nternational client Relevant Skills and Experience web development/ Software engineering Proposed Milestones €100 EUR - To start €200 EUR - ms 1 €200 EUR - ms 2