Project: Build a custom Application Canvas using Formeo
We have a need to develop a custom application component which allows background screening applicants to enter their information directly into our system. The context for this need is as follows:
1. We provide software to our customers that they can allow their customers to use to manage applicants from the web. We provide a website that allows applicants to login and enter their information themselves.
2. Currently our software provides an application form which allows applicants to enter information such as:
a. Street Address
b. Prior Address History
c. Education History
d. Work History
e. Custom questions (where the answers are saved as part of the application).
3. This application form is a hybrid of hardcoded verbiage/form structure, along with dynamic fields that are displayed based on the client and package selected. (For instance, if an applicant is applying for a job, and the background screening package does not require an education search to be performed, the applicant will not be asked for their education history.)
4. The information used to control how the application renders is pulled from the client's configuration, as well as the actual background screening package selected.
The Business Need:
1. Currently any time one of our customers needs to alter the way this application form is displayed, we have to create a custom version of the form, or add a customization directly on the form. Examples of when we receive these requests are:
a. A customer wants to add a special field just for one client, and save that field in a special place in the backend database.
b. A customer wants to change the verbiage of either labels on the form, or header/footer text information.
c. A customer wants to add a checkbox certifying that certain terms are met, and will not let the form submit without that checkbox being checked.
d. A customer wants to convert a free-form text field to a dropdown, and have the selected value checked before saving.
e. A customer wants to highlight a certain field a certain color, or change the appearance of a visual component.
2. What we would like to do is implement this form using a library like Formeo. This would allow our customers to have a canvas they can use, with draggable components to design their screen however they would like. We would need this to be modularized in sections, so for instance, rather than a customer having to drag every education field to the screen (school name, GPA, etc.), they would just drag an "Education section" that would then contain all fields. (Once a section has been added, though, the user needs to be able to customize that.)
3. The application needs to be aware of limitations such as "The applicant must enter at least 1 prior employer, but cannot enter more than 5." These values are configured for either the client or the selected package, and would be made available to the form.
4. All screen fields will need to be data-bound to a backend database that could consist of Visual Foxpro, SQL Server, or MySQL.
1. The existing application we are modifying was written in Classic ASP using a FoxPro database.
2. We would want the new implementation to be built in .NET. Because the old system is running in Classic ASP, issues like sharing Session State, etc. will need to be taken into account.
3. No additional role-based security should be needed, as the existing application security should ensure only authorized users can access it.
70 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1184 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello Very interested in your project I can develop custom web application form builder with many years of development experience Review my work on my profile Let's have a talk for more detail Thanks
I'm web developer working from 10+ years. I can start this job immediately and can work according to your time zone for better communication. Thank you.
Dear Sir. I have full experience with skills that you want. I’m very confident in your project. I can help you perfectly and Let’s discuss more via Private Chat, Thanks.