1. Uploading a template that was designed and converted to HTML, and is not used. The theme must match the design in terms of its content, icons, banner sizes, sliders, etc.
2. Linking the shipping companies and payment methods.
3. Transforming the information from OpenCart to a new OpenCart including venders information, products, menus, catalogs, orders, and the costumers' history (more than 10,000 costumers).
4. Activating all the main moduli, and display accesses for social media linking as well as pixels for ads tracking.
5. Create Automatic landing pages.
6. Create the main menu as well as the other webpage.
7. The website MUST be mobile-friendly and easy to use for all mobile users and making sure all error is corrected if any existed.
It's not crucial to have all these skills because we might be working with more than one freelancer.
Notice that it is very important that your job is neat and without any errors or unorganized codes or files. The project requires a high level of accuracy, so in order to be accepted, you must pay attention to all the details