# In a nutshell
- Public facing site that provides business information to consumers. Features on the static site include filtering information, fuzzy search, locate nearby business based on user location, and showing business operating status (Open/Closed)
- Business admin web app that allows them to sign in and toggle their current operating status (Open/Closed). As well as their employee's operating status (Active/Away). Features on this business admin view include login, toggling operating status.
- Super admin to CRUD business and employee information, and setup business admin account.
# What to deliver?
After reading "In a nutshell" and you understand the value that this web app delivers to businesses. Then we can discuss further in detail regarding layouts, and features.
Hi-fidelity mockups and prototypes will be provided. HTML and CSS can be provided as well to reduce workload.
# Who do we need?
JS developer that knows their way around building web apps that involve above mentioned features.
# What tools do we prefer?
Ultimately, the tools doesn't matter as long as the end product delivers the value for the users.
- GatsbyJS (Site Generator)
- React (Framework)
- Contentful (CMS)
- Netlify (Hosting)
- Project tracking (Trello)