The job: generate HTML code (with bootstrap) for some "parts" of some specific HTML pages.
What parts to generate: available on Word file "[login to view URL]".
The HTML pages with these parts applied are available at: [login to view URL] to [login to view URL] (change the number on the page name to access each one).
What this job is NOT: to do ALL the page code for each pages above. The job is to do just the code for the parts indicated in the file above. There are 9 parts on this project.
What is mandatory:
- Bootstrap 4.5.2 and jQuery 3.5.1.: these versions are mandatory;
- Use ONLY div, span, a (link), button and form tags. DO NOT use h1, h2, or any other tag... (drop a question if you have any doubts or concerns)
- Each TEXT and IMAGE will have their own DIV. There should not be a TEXT and an IMAGE inside the same div. They should be separated in individual DIVs;
- All tags must have their own id: DIVs, IMGs, etc. (you can decide which id logic to use, ever since the ids don't repeat);
- CSS must be applied in classes. No id styling or inline styling is allowed;
- Use the same images already available on the original pages. Download them from the URLs above (right click the image and download).
- Use the fonts from the original pages indicated above. You can use fonts that are close or equivalent to the original ones.
There will be another project with over 100 parts to be given to the freelancer that well performs this project.