I need a responsive website. I would like it designed and built. Large scale trivia contest that will have participants compete against nine others (10 in each competitive group). Each round will eliminate - usually - half the total participants. Answers are graded on number correct and response time. I envision 100,000 in first round (10,000 groups of 10; 50,000 in second round, 5,000 groups of 10, etc.). Competitors compete against only those in their group of 10, not the entire larger group.
Seven multiple choice questions, 30 seconds per question.
* acknowledge when participant is online
* give rules
* Ask for picture to use as avatar
* Place winners in next group of 10
* test connection speed for fairness
* accept Contact info/identifying info
* generate/assign unique ID
* start prompt (ready, set, go)
* share screen names of all 10 in competitive cohorts
* end prompt (e.g. round is complete, competition is complete - you do/do not proceed to next round)
* response time tracked to thousandths of second. VERY IMPORTANT.
* internal winner rules - e.g., top 5, top 4, most correct & fastest
* notify winners, e.g., your rank in this round was 2. Next round starts in 60 seconds
* countdown clock to next round