I know there are probably thousands of materials out there but I do need a tutorial of Basic Web Development as an Introductory part of my Content Management System Course. The topics I intend covered should include
1) Introduction to Web Development Concepts
2) The Client Server Model
3) A run through HTML
4) Building site themes with CSS
7) Data Management in a Web Development project
8) Making AJAX calls to the Server
9) Introduction to Bootstrap
10) Content Management Systems and its benefits
Please I would love the following guideline followed accordingly
- Not just a forward or copy and paste document.
- Properly written with simple but accurate English
- Should not be less than 50 pages.
- Sample codes are welcome but should be simple enough for a beginner to follow
- Should be laid out in a tutorial format - must have Index Page and structured Chapters typical of a guide.
This is meant to be an introductory course document. Just to be sure you have read up till this part of the page, I will like your first sentence to be 'I believe we can'
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $284 untuk pekerjaan ini
I believe we can Hi, I am an experienced developer and will do this all work on your website. can we discuss more in the chat room? looking forward to the positive response Thanks & Regards Jessia Amy Mooyman
Hello I have vast knowledge on the topic which can help me get the work done perfectly and on time. i am looking forward to working with you. Regards, Evans