We are looking to implement a dashboard that will allow warehouse pickers to see orders from Magento MySQL database.
I would like this to be implemented using Metronic Theme (I have purchased and will install/send files if needed)
We would like the warehouse operative to see the order on a screen and tick once complete, this will remove the order from the dashboard, this will not update Magento DB we need a way to manage the orders on this screen. For example if an operative accidentally completed they will need to be able to add the order to the screen again. This could be done using an order complete filter.
The first order will be auto-expanded, the rest will be closed with the option to expand if needed.
This dashboard will need to handle multiple Magento DB, we will have 5 live websites and this data will need to be displayed from. We will need to be able to filter on each website or show all, these orders will be sorted by order date or delivery date.
The dashboard will need to auto-refresh, new orders will need to queue.
The order screen will need to display the following (we may need to add additional fields):
- Order Date (Standard Magento table)
- Order Number (Standard Magento table)
- Customer Name (Standard Magento table)
- Order Delivery Date (Amasty Extension - Magento Table)
- Order Status (this will be a filter that needs to update, maybe local db update)
- Message Card (Yes/No this will be from Magento table (gift message))(will also need the option to print message from this screen)
- Website (Standard Magento table)
- Product Code (Standard Magento table)
- Product Name (Standard Magento table)
- Customisation for product (this will come from Magento but may need to be looked after completion as the data will be different depending on customisation/product options)
- Product Personalisation Image (this will be a thumbnail that will allow user to select and expand image) (image will be stored in magento)(custom extension)
The below options may change depending on product, for example we will have multiple processes (laser cut, UV Printing) details below will need to be dynamic
- Temp (Standard Magento table)
- Time (Standard Magento table)
- Pressure (Standard Magento table)
- Release (Standard Magento table)
Metronix Theme returns data using JSON/JSONP format.
Please see attached screenshots of requirement.
Here is a link to metronic demo/table we would like to use:
[url removed, login to view]
Once the project has completed there will be opportunity to work with me going forward for other dashboards we may require using metronix