We need a POC for integration of SCORM content with a website on .net.
- A small website where different users can enter with authentication (Simple username/password authentication)
- User gets to a page where they can see a link to open content
- Content window opens & displays scorm content to the user
- User interacts with scorm content to
- - View
- - Answer an inbuilt quiz
- User completes scorm content view & closes window with an exit button
- System captures data from scorm over user's actions & activities
- - SCORM content identifier
- - Time spent on scorm content
- - End point of user's interaction (whether user viewed the content completely or left midway? if midway, some identifier on where or when)
- - User's interaction with any quiz presented during content & its results
- Store all gathered information with user's profile
Primary requirement is to have the website in .net but any other suggestions are welcome.
Note: The project is to be used by another person in its full capacity. We will require full handover of source code with all elements. All rights will be reserved with us only.