Advanced Web Development with Big Data Price Comparison Website
3.2 Final Submission
Submit a zip file that contains:
1. Project report. This must include:
• Screenshots showing all of the website’s key functionality.
• Description of the website. You should explain the web scraping, the RESTful web service and how the
• Diagram showing the final database design.
• Documentation of the tests.
The project report must be in Word or PDF format.
2. Source code. Your source code folder should contain the following files:
• Maven build file ([login to view URL]).
• Spring configuration file(s) ([login to view URL]). Not needed if you are using annotations.
• Hibernate configuration file(s).
• Java source code for web scraping.
• Java source code for unit tests.
• Java API documentation.
• Other source files for website, for example. Vue files etc.
• Please do not include the node_modules folder in your submission. It is likely to make your
submission too large to upload!
3. Database dump:
• Dump of the database and data using mysqldump or a similar tool. No marks will be awarded for a
copy of the raw database files – your dump must be readable in a text editor.
4. 5-minute video demonstration. Video demonstrations are mandatory for the final submission. I strongly
recommend that you watch the talk on recording video demonstrations on the course website.