A form to capture insurance information needs from our customers. Must be
2. Ajax/jQuery to gather information. No PostBack
3. MySQL database. All tables should begin with custom_<table names>
4. The form should begin with a single button in the middle that says "Begin Quote"
5. When Begin Quote is clicked, a back and Next button will appear at the bottom. Back will be to the bottom left and Next to the bottom right. The user will click next to go to the next screens, or back to return to the previous screen (no PostBack, all ajax)
6. The screen will slide and the next screen will say: "Select State". When this is clicked, a state field will appear below
7. The only state in the drop down will say "Ohio"
8. The next screen will have a checkbox where the user can select "Home Owner/Renter Insurance", "Auto Insurance". The label will say "Select insurance type"
9. After the options above are clicked, show a text box for the user to enter their Zip Code. Do not bother validating the zip code as the PDF document specifies. Ohio is the only state that can be selected so we are expecting Ohio zip codes only
*Report area so all the entered quotes can be viewed
*FORM MUST BE RESPONSIVE TO BROWSER RESIZE
*The rest of the form data is captured in the PDF document and should be used to drive the rest of the quote form.
32 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $519 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir. I've checked the job description carefully and feeling confident to handle the project. Happy to discuss our possible collaboration. Looking forward to work with you, Chunyan
HI there, I can design and develop any kind of website. Can you please come on the chat to discuss more? I can start immediately and by the way good at ajax. Thanks