I'm looking for a developer to build a React (TypeScript) + Headless CMS website.
The brief in total is:
* Deployment & Hosting infrastructure
* CMS with 12 custom data objects (i.e. not Wordpress - [login to view URL] would be ideal, possibly Drupal or Joomla)
* Collapsible navigation bar, with one button always showing
* Component-based page building, with:
* Total of 16 components
* Responsive layout; mobile, tablet, desktop formats, with animated transitions between.
* Sign-up form to integrate with CRM.
There are a total of 8 pages, but the total number of pages is not so relevant; we are looking for the
design system to be built out to allow us to use this to build the site.
We have an in-house designer providing high-fidelity builds in Figma, and I am an experienced software engineer and team leader who will be overseeing the build. We are looking for a developer who is:
* Available to start on 29th August. Some work can happen before then if necessary.
* Willing to work iteratively; i.e. we will look to build the first set of components, and then take a break whilst we test with users, then resume work at a later date.
* Able to build creative designs. The design is not a pure grid-based layout, it's going to need some smart thinking & problem solving to implement. See attached file for a portion of the landing page and team page.
* Able to attend meetings within some of the UK time zone, 9am-5pm; we can be flexible about morning or afternoon.
In response to this brief, please provide:
* The CMS that you are most familiar with, and a list of projects that you've used this on over the last year.
* Live examples of the most challenging React components that you've implemented.
* Price and availability.