· Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software requirements
· Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor degree in computer science
· 2 years experience with UX
· Bootstrap or other responsive user interface
· Thorough knowledge of Angular for the 1.6 version.
· A familiarity with RESTful APIs, as all communication with the server side is done in this way using JSON.
· Ability to read and understand technical documentation written in English. Can communicate with customer in English is a huge advantage.
· High analytical skills and be problem solver
· Organized, task-oriented and driven to take initiative
· Experienced with responsive web development
· Experience with HTML/CSS
· Familiarity with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon Web Service, GitLab, CircleCI, CodeClimate
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
· Competitive salary. Annual performance reviews.
· Good career advancement opportunities
· Agile project management style. Dynamic and English-speaking working environment
· Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies
· Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway
· Extra annual holiday. Social, health, and employment insurance paid.
· Support for team building activities: company trip, sport (football, badminton, etc.), annual trip, happy hour,
· Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
· Free language training: English (company sponsored)
· 13th Salary
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1189 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are a team of IITians and can work for your project. Kindly connect to discuss [login to view URL] deal in CoffeeScript, CSS, HTML, Ruby, Ruby on Rails and provide you a dedicated developer. Thanks Athmin Team