I need a python script which can download T20 ball by ball data, scorecard and team lineups for every match played (leagues include Big Bash, Super Smash, Super League, IPL, Caribbean Premier League, t20 Blast, international t20s, world cup).
The webpage structure on the cricInfo website has a rigid structure that should make data scraping very doable. The scraped data needs to be saved in six separate files:
1. Matches - includes information about the match, incl. date, league, teams, umpires, toss result, etc
2. Lineups - list of 11 players from each team, including info on who is captain, wicketkeeper
3. battingScorecard - list of batsmen and relevant batting statistics, e.g. runs scored, balls faced, 4s 6s method of dismissal
4. bowlingScorecard - list of bowlers and relevant bowling statistics, e.g. overs, wickets, runs conceded, wides, no-balls
5. fall of Wickets - batsman, score, over when each wicket fell
6. ball by ball - information about each ball including bowler, batsman, runs, wicket, additional information about ball and shot (if available).
I have provided an example of a single game in the attached spreadsheet. each tab of the spreadsheet represents one of the tables described above. Note: players and umpires should be referred to by their ids, to avoid ambiguity.
A few code guidelines:
- Code should be fully re-producible, that is, I should be able to run it on my machine. I am happy to actually run the scraper fully, as long as code is functional, so complete dataset is not the goal. Fully-functioning code is the goal
- I'm an intermediate python coder, so will be able to (hopefully) understand most of the code, however code annotation is encouraged for clarity.
- Can you do project in another language? Possibly, but you would need to convince why another language is superior for the task.
- Knowledge of the sport of cricket is not required, but will be helpful in understanding problem.
26 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $513 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, Dear. My name is Fang G. Nice to meet you. I've read your post carefully. I'm Python/Web expert. We can do discuss more details on chatting room. Regards.
Hi, how are you. Glad to meet you. I have long experience with python web scrapping. I am sure you are fully satisfied with me in this project.I hope your response sincerely.