The functions are illustrated in the attached PDF.
The following API methods already exist and must be used by this admin interface:
2. GetFolderCount (how many folders are in one account)
3. GetApproximateFileCount (how many files are in each account)
4. GetPhotobooks (each photobook has two pieces of HTML that you must be able to edit)
5. Regenerate PDF (When the HTML is edited, the resulting PDF should be regenerated
6. Get Admin Commands (simply a list of admin commands with names and parameters)
7. Run admin command (Call an endpoint with the parameters entered by the user)
All of these are API endpoints that you can just call and then you receive json back and need to render and show it.
This admin area must be written in React and it must be possible to build and develop it using yarn. The design must be responsive, but optimized for Desktop use. The code must be committed in my Bitbucket account and cleaned up, so only files that are checked in are required to build it and if I just build it this should not be detected as changes.
The attached PDF is NOT a mockup or design, it is simply a help to understand what I need. I expect that you will make up your own design as you go along.
24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $206 untuk pekerjaan ini
React JS Hello I am interested in your project. As you can see my profile, I am senior react.js developer. With my skills and experiences, I will help you perfectly. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Hello, I am a skilled web developer in Reactjs/Redux/Axios and understand your requirement. I can shortly complete the task. I look forward to working with you. Regards!