• It can be build using the standard SQL DB such as MySQL
• It should contain at least 4 tables for storing the description of auction items, personal information about the bidders and operational information about the past, ongoing and closed bids (i.e., USER, ITEM, AUCTION, BID).
• The Web application must contain 4-7 servlets/JSPs to allow registering items (CatalogueItem), creating auctions (CreateAuction), searching for catalogued items and auctions (SearchItem, SearchAuction), watching open auctions (WatchAuction), bidding (BidAuction), etc. You may use servlets, JSPs and facelets for Web server-side development.
• The EJBs may be used to implement one or more of the following functionality: watching auctions, bidding, notification for the end of an auction, updating the highest bids. You may use session EJBs and message EJBs for J2EE server-side development as needed.
• The Web services can be used to implement one or more of the following functionality: history maintenance, reporting, etc.
• The AJAX can be used to implement one or more of the following functionality: notification for the end of an auction, updating the client about the highest bid of a watched auction, etc.
[url removed, login to view] more information check attached file
2. You can also bid if you can do only code but no project documentation.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $82 untuk pekerjaan ini
Good Day! i'm expert java dev with more than 7 years experience in IT area working with cutting edge technologies for both web application and software development. Kindly Regards
I have total 8 years of experience n have good grip on jsp/ servlet. please try to give me this task. I Will try my best for the task to be completed on time.