Visual Studio 2013 - HTML to ASP.Net Conversion Project
We have an ASP.NET site that was saved as HTML. We do not have the original code, but we have functional HTML, Scripts, CSS, Images and content. We want to o convert this code back to an ASP.NET website in MS Visual Studio 2013.
We recommend starting a new project and bringing our existing site into it as it is edited. We will ZIP the entire project – HTML, Scripts, CSS, Images and content.
Specifically, we need:
1. We need a new MasterPage for the project. It must have headers, 12-column menu bar and footers as shown. We have all the code in HTML, content and all the images - it just needs to be cleaned up. The background image link is broken and must be fixed.
2. The content of the existing main HTML pages (about 40 pages) needs to be moved to a content page.
3. We need all of the existing content pages (see list of about 40 pages) to be stripped of the duplicate header and footer information (obtained when the customer tried to download the original ASP.net site and save it as HTML. These pages currently look pretty good.
4. Each content page has to be renamed and relinked to the menu in the MasterPage. (Those new names will be provided.)
5. The images, Scripts and CSS folders need to be organized and placed in their normal relative folder locations for easy deployment by us.
6. There are 3 pages with forms. (Shown) We will need instructions for managing the server-side of these forms. We have the existing HTML for all of this.
7. Other than the forms, most of the content pages are static tables with text and pictures. Only the main page has a rotating set of images. This is currently functional and should be a cut/paste.
8. The finished product must be ready to deploy. It is OK to test it on YOUR server and show us the links. We will then edit the content and external links and deploy the project on our server later.
We do NOT need:
1. New Content. We can do this.
2. External link validation – reviews, Google Maps, BBB, Twitter, FB etc. We can do this.
3. Deployment on our server. We can do this.
33 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $494 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have 10 years experience in asp.net, c#, ssrs and SQL server. lnvolved in designing databases, application architecture, performance optimizations. Thanks
I have built multiple projects based on .net and later using .net core sql server , entity framework , entityframework core , jquery , angular 5 and 6 also built real time apps based on google products
40 pages is quite a lot so the price is near the high end of your budget. where does the data go once the forms are submitted? just emailed or saved in a dB?
Hello. I have good skills in .NET, ASP.NET, C# Programming, HTML, HTML5. I have checked your project description carefully and i can do it. I hope to work with you. Contact me please. Thank you.
Hi, How are you? I have enough experience on ASP.net and HTML,CSS, JS. I read your description and checked your images. I think it is suitable for me. I will wait for your response on here. Thanks.
Hey I have read your project description throughly and willing to assist you with cleaning the code you have and create that in pure asp.net with master and other pages