We're looking to build a new serverless progressive web app for a new niche community in the health & wellness sector. Design is currently being worked on so you'll just need to focus on development.
The frontend will be React and the site will need to follow the latest conventions/technologies to enable the site to function as a PWA on Android and iOS devices.
We'll be using Contentful as a headless CMS and would like to use AWS (or possibly Firebase) to go serverless.
Here are the main features:
- user signup and profiles (user can upload avatar, view their latest activities, make public status updates, follow other users)
- blog (via headless CMS)
- knowledgebase (via headless CMS)
- product catalog (via headless CMS)
- product reviews
- Q&A forum (similar to [login to view URL] or [login to view URL])
- personal journal for each user
- A separate admin panel (using [login to view URL] template) to manage users, reviews, and questions/answers
We'd launch in two phases, with the forum, journal and some of the user profile features coming in the second phase.
Please express your interest and if you look like a good fit we can message you further details.