Only quote on this project if you meet the following requirements:
1) Don’t apply unless you can start almost immediately.
2) You can communicate with us efficiently via chat/skype/email AND at times by voice to explain things (basic English speaking is a must).
3) Don’t apply unless you are an expert and very proficient with the technologies outlined in the link below, i.e. bootstrap, html 5, css, element modifications, accordions etc.
4) Proficient in responsive design (template we have is responsive) and troubleshooting.
5) Hourly rate below $10USD.
a. We ideally would like to be quoted a flat fee for the initial roll out and then perhaps an hourly rate for changes if/as required once we agree on the delivery of the initial phase.
b. We would be ok with a flat hourly rate but would need to get an estimate of the initial phase.
6) SEO friendly coding is needed and ability to be proactive in this required.
We can provide a staging address with FTP however it would be better if you could provide a URL for us to look at the work as it is done.
We wish to refresh an existing site that is currently using Wordpress - [login to view URL]
We believe the site is pretty simple and we would like to move the content onto a NON Wordpress platform – we do not need all the Wordpress features and don’t wish to manage all the plugin’s and upgrades etc.
We have found a suitable template (responsive design) that we have purchased the base pack template plus the ‘must have add ons’ – without the CMS parts and wish to find someone we can work with to install and implement our content etc..
See technical details of template :
[login to view URL]
We may make some minor content modifications but need someone who is comfortable and confident to work with us on this project. You can see from the Properties (at the base of the page on the above link), the technologies it uses. As the staging site is rolled out, we expect to see some changes that we need to be implemented.
The other thing is that our existing booking system uses [login to view URL], which as I understand requires iframes (?) to be inserted into the site etc.. once someone wants to book. See example - [login to view URL] . So, this would be needed. We would make some changes to the layout etc of this on the new site.
- We would provide all graphics and content.
- We require all ALT tags over images etc to be implemented.
- We must have CLEAN code and relevant ‘notes/comments’ implemented on the coding of the files so it is clear to understand what snippets of code/changes have been made.
- Visitor tracking, analytics, social traffic etc will also be important to implement – maybe in stages
Please let me know and advise what the estimate is for this project.
Feel free to ask any questions.
37 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $457 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have much experience in WordPress/CMS based website development. I am interested to make the [login to view URL] can discuss in the private message.