Need someone to test website for errors and usability: [login to view URL]
Description is below.
Thanks for looking!
FRONT END SIDE
Main functions that we need to test:
1. Create account
3. Password reminder
4. Order cards
4.1 Order blank cards (without any personalization)
4.2 Order personalized cards
4.3 Order card samples
We have different types of cards:
- portrait & landscape
- company cards (allow customers to write theit company names and customize compny name with editor)
- regular (company name not allowed).
We want to pay main attention on cards personalization process (both company and not company cards). Personalization process consists of several steps, including card editor, envelope editor, mailing services options. Please try to use different combinations: portrait company card, landscape not-company card etc.
We have 2 checkout options: registered and logged in users, and guest checkout. Please note that even if customer chooses guest checkout, we silently create his account, so he will be able to reset password and log in later.
5. Coupon codes.
We show modal window for all new visitors and propose to subscribe to our newsletters. If user accepts proposal, he will receive email with coupon code that can be used to get a discount. Please check that coupon code is delivered and correct discount applies.
6. Contact form ([login to view URL])
7. Prices & shipping calculator ([login to view URL])
8. Save for later (this function is available from the cart page and from the personalization page)
9. Customer account section ([login to view URL])
If user is registered and logged in he can go there and update his shipping & billing info, upload new logo (that can be used to personalize cards), view order history.
In "Order History" ([login to view URL]) users can replicate any previous order or edit and complete order (if it is not completed yet).
10. Search functionality (search input in the very top of the page)
The website was completely redesigned in 2019. So all these functions should be tested to be sure that all functionality was successfully migrated and works as expected. But we want to pay main attention to the following biggest parts that were created from scratch this year:
- company name card personalization (and personalization process in general)
- mailing services (return address mail merge function).
Both are completely new features and many other website functionality depends on these 2 parts.
Please go to admin and check if all orders are there and have correct status (including personalization details, shipping and billing details, all other information that was used during personalization and checkout).
- please use different ways to complete certain action. For example, mail merge return address functionality is available if user clicks "Personalize" in the card details page, and if user clicks "Add Mailing Services" in the cart as well. Another example is "Save for later" functionality that is available from 2 places (see 8th item). So all possible flows should be tested.
- every visitor has his unique behavior. So if possible please try to make strange clicks, strange steps, visit all possible pages and so on. Example: you are about o place order but realized that there is a typo in the greeting, so you need to go back to the personalization.
- please check that all links are clickable and lead users to appropriate pages, all forms work.
- please report not only bugs and errors, but also ideas for improvements, UX and design issues (if any).