You can check the project prototype before you go through the project details. Here is the link to the prototype: [login to view URL]
Most of us may have a choice disorder and find difficulty in deciding what to eat for each meal, and our group accordingly propose an application with functions that help people solve this problem.
We divide different cuisines into three groups: breakfast, lunch and dinner, to automatically make the decision for you. Users can receive an option by only clicking the start button.
- Decision Phobia Terminator (DPT) is a web-based application that helps people to decide what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- DPT is a single-page application with one interface, demonstrated once users enter the website.
- The technical stack included in DPT is HTML, CSS, and JS. It is better to use a framework (Vue/React/Angular).
- The navigation bar sticks to the top, which shows the DPT logo.
- The food on the wheel is randomly selected from a pool of food lists. Refreshing the page could update the wheel content.
- Clicking on the tabs (breakfast, lunch and dinner) to switch the food contents displayed on the wheel. The hover effect (shadow) is applied to the tabs.
- Clicking the start button to round the wheel, the animation effect will be carried out while waiting for the answer.
- The alert box will pop up as long as the decision has been made, and the users can see what they are destined to eat for the meal.
- This application should be deployed online and accessed publicly.
Project Target completion
Within 5 working days.
See the detailed description in the attached document.